Oldbury & Langley PCN Group
GP led collaboration made up of number of practices in Oldbury, Smethwick and West Bromwich
So why have the practices joined forces?
By working together we can:
- Expand the range of health care services for patients
- Provide better access to GP practices
- Create a larger organisation allowing for better use of resources
On a day to day basis, from 08.00 – 18.30, you will see no change to the way your practice runs.
On weekends and after 18.30 on weekdays, you will be able to access appointments at all the practices listed above.
Please speak to your receptionists for details.
Connecting your Care
What does it mean for you?
Having a single electronic record with all your health information in one place means that care providers can give you the most safe and efficient care possible.
That's why at this organisation we make sure that your health information we record here can be shared digitally with other health and care organisations where you are being treated.
Is it my choice?
Yes - it is up to you whether your information is shared. If you do not want this to happen please talk to your care provider.
Why should I share my record?
- Your Clinician will have a clear picture of your health by having a complete view of your medical history. This means they can make more accurate decisions regarding your care.
- You don't have to explain your medical history every time you go to your Carer or clinician.
- It improves your care and prevents unnecessary tests being requested and performed.